Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : High Court of Karnataka The organization is planning to hire applicants for 150 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the High Court of Karnataka address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Name of Post||Group D – Peon, Watchman, Sweeper, & Peon House Keeping|
|No Of Posts||150 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||Last date for submission of application – 17th September 2022|
Last date for payment of application fee – 21st September 2022
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Group D – Peon, Watchman, Sweeper, & Peon House Keeping (Under Residual Parent Cadre)||129|
|2.||Group D – Peon, Watchman, Sweeper, & Peon House Keeping (Under Local Cadre)||21|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
According to the Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 Notification, the candidate must have passed Tenth Standard or equivalent examination.
- For SC/ ST/ Category-I other BC applicants must have an age limit between 18 years to 40 years.
- For category, II-A/ II-B/ III-A/ III-B of other BC applicants must have an age limit between 18 years to 38 years
- And for General Merit applicants must have an age limit of between 18 to 35 years.
Candidates will be getting a salary of Rs. 19,900/- Rs. 63,200/- (Level–2) with admissible allowances as per the High Court of Karnataka.
- The candidates belonging to General Merit and other Backward classes shall pay an Application Fee of Rs. 200/-.
- Further, the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Category–I and Persons with benchmark disabilities shall pay an Application Fee of Rs. 100/-.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interviews and Document Verification.
How To Apply For Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
|Karnataka High Court – Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Karnataka High Court – Application Form Online||Apply Here|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Karnataka High Court Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide Karnataka High Court Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Karnataka High Court Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.