Juniper Networks Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Software Engineer At Bangalore Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Juniper Networks Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Software Engineer
|Company Name||Juniper Networks|
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Work with Development to analyze Network Topologies and Test Plans using Technical documents, RFC etc.
- Work with Development Functional and Test Engineering Teams to analyze test coverage and gaps.
- Design test plans to meet feature requirements.
- Execute test cases and create automation scripts.
- Identify, troubleshoot and document issues and work with appropriate Juniper engineering resources to close problems.
- Assist Creating Test Automation Frameworks, identifying tools and scripting languages.
- Provide necessary details to Development to discuss about Problem Reports including the reasons for any problems encountered and the workarounds and/or solutions that are being tried.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with development and other internal stakeholders on overall testing.
- Internet Protocols: TCP/UDP/IPv4/IPv6
- Domain Knowledge: Service Provider, Enterprise and Data Centre Technologies
- Networking Protocols: BGP, OSPF, ARP, VLANS, VPLS, MPLS L3VPN, L2VPN, BNG, EVPN, VxLAN and other Tunnelling Technologies
- Test Knowledge: Prepare Test Plans, Test Execution, Define Network Topologies, Good Automation Skills
- Test Automation Frameworks, tools and scripting languages (Python,Robot framework)
- Understanding of Cloud Concept, Private and Public Cloud, Design Fundamentals – added advantage
- Should be able to adjust and work in fast pace Test Engineering project based environment.
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Building System Test Labs for functionality, performance and scale.
- Device Level configuration for routers and switches.
- Writing System Test Plans and Creating Automation Scripts.
- Performing RCA Analysis to identify Use Case Coverage gaps.
- Clear communication on test results and gaps
- Experience in test labs for networking infrastructure.
- Preferably have previous experience with JUNOS
- Networking Certifications are a plus.
- Familiar and Hands-On with testing tools (Breaking Point, Ixia, Spirent, etc.)
- Written and verbal communication skills.
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For Juniper Networks Freshers Recruitment 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Juniper Networks Freshers Recruitment||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You