Juniper Networks Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Juniper Networks Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Juniper Networks address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Juniper Networks Careers 2023 Details
|Company Name||Juniper Networks|
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE / B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Juniper Networks Careers 2023
Develop the test scenarios, test and automate the security features on the Juniper Security Products.
- Develop, Execute, Automate detailed feature test plans for the security products.
- Review Market Requirements Document, Product Description Document and Functional Specification.
- Understand the customer scenarios, security solutions and integrate it to the test scenarios.
- Debug, recreate and verify the customer issues/queries.
- Communicate and document the ideas across the teams.
Skills Required For Juniper Networks Careers 2023
- 0-1 years of experience in testing and automation
- Working experience in Test Automation Frameworks, tools and scripting languages (Perl, Python) a must
- Work in CI/CD environment to ensure that pre commit testing and CI help to find defects early in cycle
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- Working experience with at least one of the cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure (AWS would be preferred)
- Experience and understanding of L7 security such as IPS/UTM/Application Firewall/Web Firewall/SSL-Proxy/Web-proxy
- Experience in TCP/ IP based networking including Routing & Switching Protocols
- Experience/exposure to L7 protocols such as HTTP, SMB, DNS, SMTP and IMAP is a plus
- Experience in DevOps will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Expertise in Python or Java programming.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the SDLC processes, Agile
- Strong analytical skills to debug and isolate problems.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills.
- Aptitude to learn new technology quickly and adapt to new feature testing/new assignments faster.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Having Experience in Software Testing, which includes Test case Authoring and Test Execution.
Selection Process For Juniper Networks Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Juniper Networks Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Juniper Networks Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Juniper Networks Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Swiggy Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Juniper Networks Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Juniper Networks Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY DIRECT LINK !
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Juniper Networks Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Juniper Networks Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the Juniper Networks Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.juniper.net Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Juniper Networks Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Juniper Networks Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Juniper Networks Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Juniper Networks Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Juniper Networks Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.