MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Jump Trading Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Jump Trading company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Jump Trading address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Jump Trading Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Jump Trading
At Jump Trading, you will find a group of driven, dynamic people focused on researching, interpreting and capitalizing on the global trading markets. Headquartered in Chicago since 1999, Jump has expanded over the years as a global operation with offices in London, Bristol, Amsterdam, Singapore, Shanghai, Gurugram and New York.
We are a privately-funded company that is owned and managed by trading professionals who have set high standards around trust and leadership in a quantitative trading environment. We trade across all major asset classes on multitudes of electronic exchanges around the world, with a strong track record of success through all market conditions.
Company Website : www.jumptrading.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Jump Trading Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Jump Trading Jobs 2020 :
- Strong Computer programming skills using C++ in a Linux environment
- Strong understanding of computer systems e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc
- Experience in Object-Oriented design and Multithreaded programming
- Experience in creating/supporting cross-platform multithreaded applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ideally some experience in developing low latency systems
Documents to be Carried for Jump Trading Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Jump Trading Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Jump Trading Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Jump Trading Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Jump Trading Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Jump Trading.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Jump Trading Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Jump Trading Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Jump Trading Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Jump Trading Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Jump Trading Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.