JSSC Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 3120 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
JSSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of Post||Post Graduate Trained Teacher|
|No Of Posts||3120 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||23rd September 2022|
JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Post Graduate Trained Teacher (Backlog Vacancy)||265|
|2.||Post Graduate Trained Teacher (Regular Vacancy)||2855|
JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Candidate should have completed 10th, or 12th class, B.Ed, and Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or universities.
- For more educational qualification details kindly refer to the official notification.
Note: For more details on Experience please check the official notification.
As per the JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Jobs Notification, applications have been invited from candidates of age limited between 21 to 45 years as on 1st January 2022.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1.||Post Graduate Trained Teacher (Backlog Vacancy)||Pay Matrix of level- 8 (Rs. 47,600/- – Rs. 1,51,100/-)|
|2.||Post Graduate Trained Teacher (Regular Vacancy)||Pay Matrix of level- 8 (Rs. 47,600/- – Rs. 1,51,100/-)|
- Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 50/-
JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of a Written Exam.
How To Apply For JSSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website jssc.nic.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
|Download Here||Download Here|
|JSSC – Application Form Online||Apply Here|
JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the JSSC Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at jssc.nic.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the JSSC Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide JSSC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides JSSC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide JSSC Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides JSSC Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.