JPMorgan Chase Hiring QA Test Engineer At Bangalore Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply. Here You Can Find The JPMorgan Chase Recruitment Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection Process, Interview Details.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
JPMorgan Chase Hiring QA Test Engineer
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase|
|Name Of Post||Quality Assurance Test Engineer- Java|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Evaluate Industry standard Automation Framework Tools and align to product functional testing.
- Develop/manage Test Automation Framework and educate broader organization
- Excellent time management and Organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to pay attention to small details
- Understands the Product Functional knowledge and advises team on Functional Impacts
- Helps drive Product Refinement conversations with Product Owner and Team.
- Analyze customer issues and advise on potential incidents. Analyze Industry standard automation tools and adopt per changing product landscape.
Also Check Below Jobs
- Boeing Associate Test Engineer Vacancy 2023 At Bangalore
- Dassault Systemes QA Test Engineer Vacancy 2023 At Bangalore
- Java – Strong implementation skills with Core Java, Spring Boot, OOPS concepts and patterns
- CI/CD – Experience working with Maven as a build tool, GIT SCM tool, Jules/Jenkins for build pipeline
- Automation & Testing – Using JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber and Development Tools – IntelliJ/Eclipse
- Proven ability to write automated tests and detailed understanding of common defect and data management tools
- Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile, and test automation strategies and experience working effectively with teams and stakeholders to develop relationships and achieve common goals
- Test Analysis, Planning, Execution and Reporting. Manage/organizing Test artifacts for each Product testing Iteration
- Experience working in Agile Teams and respond to changes.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Pair Programming – Comfortable with the concept of pairing with other team members to solve problems
- UI – Any level of experience working with UI framework such as Angular, React is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent
How To Apply For JPMorgan Chase QA Test Engineer Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply JPMorgan Chase QA Test Engineer Jobs||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You