John Deere Maintenance Engineer Vacancy 2023 At Dewas Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
John Deere Maintenance Engineer Vacancy 2023 At Dewas
|Company Name||John Deere|
|Name of Post||Maintenance Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Dewas, Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Performs basic professional facilities and maintenance engineering (e.g., Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC), structural, plant, office layout, electrical & mechanical) assignments of specific engineering tasks that are limited in scope, depth and degree of skill required. Work plans and decisions are reviewed by supervisors.
- Provides engineering design for the infrastructure for the facility, grounds and production equipment and processes through both internal and external resources. Projects are of limited scope and complexity.
- Provides project management of projects limited in scope and complexity related to the facility infrastructure, production machines, equipment and processes that support the manufacturing, maintenance and/or distribution operation.
- Provides troubleshooting of the facility infrastructure and production equipment to support production, manufacturing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Responds to critical production down situations affecting manufacturing and/or distribution operations.
- Maintains project budget cost control on projects assigned through project cost control system for the unit..
- Supports and implements programs within the organization to prevent injuries and illnesses; and assists in the identification and resolution of potential safety, ergonomic and health hazards.
- Researches market for qualified suppliers of materials and services. Seeks competitive and negotiated sources for materials, equipment and services for maintenance and new construction projects assigned to engineer. Prepares purchase orders for management approval.
- Knowledge of safety, quality and environmental laws, regulations and goals.
- Knowledge of product, process, and facilities design.
- Background in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, power systems, etc.).
- Skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools.
- Knowledge of contract management and Indirect Materials & Systems (IM&S) Supply Management Strategies.
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For John Deere Maintenance Engineer Vacancy 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply John Deere Maintenance Engineer Vacancy||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You