About JMA Wireless Off Campus Drive
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA Wireless designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next-generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus, are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world.
JMA Wireless Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Junior Software QA Engineer
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For JMA Wireless Recruitment 2024
Generate and Execute Test cases to ensure the expected behavior of CBRS specific features,including deployment centric scenarios.Including InterOP testing with JMA 5G and 4G Xran Products.
- Jr Software QA Engineer will work on CBRS validation with SAS as part of either Standalone XOAS solution with mock XRANs or with full E2E system and Interoperability between them, defining verification requirements and test plans, implementing test benches and tests, executing test plans, debugging issues on complete JMA solutions.
- Generate comprehensive test reports for internal and external consumption.
- Collaborates with software/hardware R&D developers and project managers.
- Responsible for the identifying tools support requirement for the different releases and follow-up.
- Reproduce the issues reported in the field and work with R&D to get it resolved.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Communication Engineering or equivalent. Masters preferred.
- Good understanding of 5G, high-level understanding of different entities and roles of 5G/4G/2G System is expected
- Good Hands on in python is expected, along with understanding and usage of Pytests Framework, Swagger usage for Rest API validation
- Understanding of ORAN split 7.2 is expected
- Knowledge of CBRS Architecture, SAS – Spectrum Access System should be good.
- Candidate should have hands on Kubectl usage and overview of Kubernetes along with Docker containerization concepts
- Familiarity with Linux command, and Git
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence
JMA Wireless Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your JMA Wireless Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.