JLL Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: JLL Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the JLL address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Technical Executive|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||ITI/Diploma|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For JLL Careers 2023
- The Technical Executive will be responsible for Incident and Change Management for Client account across 10 Countries at APAC Level – Australia, China, India, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and South Korea. In future the support will be extended to EMEA region also.
- Responsible for Management Information System (MIS).
- One stops solution for incident or change management.
- Manage/Governance of the incident from the alarm occurs till the end.
- Centralize the lesson learnt and best practice.
- Reduce the number of controllable incident.
- Coordination and assist the Change request approval.
- Enhance the alarm monitoring tools.
- Dashboards on Various Systems for Senior Management.
- Centralize the Building information for support command centre basic function or other business need.
- Sharing Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly reports on Incident Analysis across APAC level.
- Following the SOP/EOP strictly for daily operations.
- Operation and Maintenance of Regional BMS Server.
- Centralized Management Information System (MIS)
- 24X7 alarm monitoring via BMS/TMS system or SMS/E-mail Notification
- To raise Incident ticket for each incident with confirmation from local team.
- Following Escalation Procedures.
- Open/Chair the Major Incident Call.
- Follow up and Closing.
- Data Analysis.
- Coordinate Maintenance calendar events among the Region.
- Weekly works milestones monitoring.
- Weekend Works Summary.
- Coordination and assist the change request approval.
Management Information System (MIS)
- Coordination, collecting data, preparing consolidated reports (need basis, weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly), data analysis for senior management on engineering, facility operations etc.,
- Coordination and assist pre & post on-boarding employee process.
- To perform audit, quality check on the reports.
- Preparing Minutes of meeting (MOM) for important meeting, events etc.,
- Provide Superior Client / Internal JLL Service (weighting 80%)
- Initiative or Process Improvement in Functional Area (weighting 10%)
- Personal and Professional Development (weighting 10%)
Skills Required For JLL Careers 2023
- ITI / Diploma / Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical or any equivalent) candidate with excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in managing critical environment facility technically and maintaining good KPI score.
- 24X7 working environment where the candidate have to work in rotational Day and night shift. Comp off leave will be given later when working on general holidays. Number of working days will be six days in a week (9 Hours per shift) and week off will be any fixed day in a week.
- Good skills on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good skills on doing teamwork, follow up, governance of incidents.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and writings.
- Good skills on BMS/Alarm Management System.
Selection Process For JLL Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
JLL Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for JLL Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for JLL Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|JLL Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for JLL Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For JLL Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
JLL Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for JLL Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the JLL Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.jll.co.in Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the JLL Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide JLL Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides JLL Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide JLL Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides JLL Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.