MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
JFrog Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : JFrog company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check JFrog address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
JFrog Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : JFrog
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users with zero downtime. The world’s top brands such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, Netflix, Uber, VMware, and Spotify are among the 4500 companies that already depend on JFrog to manage binaries for their mission-critical applications. JFrog is a privately-held, global company, and is a proud sponsor of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation
Company Website : www.jfrog.com
Job Position : Project Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For JFrog Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For JFrog Jobs 2020 :
- Work closely with the JFrog business teams to make sure business and Production roadmaps are aligned
- Analyze, optimize, and implement cost optimization actions over different cloud services (AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Partner with the development and finance teams in order to optimize costs
- Work with the financial teams on budget, forecast and expenses reports for everything related to hosting
- Implement and manage automated reports in order to identify and optimize cost trends
- Work with our technical teams to design and implement new services in the most cost-efficient way
Skills Required For JFrog Jobs 2020 :
- You are a BSC Engineering graduate, preferably in Computer Science or related
- Some Engineering experience and or project course work using large data systems on SQL, Hadoop, etc.
- Proficiency using one or more programming or scripting language to work with data such as: Python/ Perl/C#/Java
- Some experience and or project course work performing data analysis and applying statistics working with tools such as: Excel, R, MATLAB, AMPL, SAS.
- Passion to learn from your peers, manager, and other stakeholders on how to derive business improvements out of Data
- Ability to interact with peers and stakeholders to drive product and business impact.
Documents to be Carried for JFrog Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For JFrog Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
JFrog Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for JFrog Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the JFrog Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at JFrog.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the JFrog Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide JFrog Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides JFrog Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide JFrog Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides JFrog Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.