MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
JFrog Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : JFrog company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check JFrog address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
JFrog Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : JFrog
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users with zero downtime. The world’s top brands such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, Netflix, Uber, VMware, and Spotify are among the 4500 companies that already depend on JFrog to manage binaries for their mission-critical applications. JFrog is a privately-held, global company, and is a proud sponsor of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation
Company Website : www.jfrog.com
Job Position : SaaS Production-control engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For JFrog Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For JFrog Jobs 2020 :
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our unbeatable Production group! If you want to work with the top developers and DevOps engineers in the tech industry, you should join us! Our technology-driven company is looking to add top-notch cloud engineers. Learn dozens of cutting-edge technologies, work with all major Public Cloud vendors and leap your career forward! Serve as JFrog’s technical focal point for Enterprise-grade production systems and services.
No experience is required but skills, passion, and energy are mandatory! Do you have what it takes to join JFrog?!
- Monitor Systems: monitor the performance and capacity of JForg SaaS environments using a variety of tools. for software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions. When an issue is identified, the engineer works /alerts the relevant teams for a solution as defined in the playbook
- Track all Issues: While responding to incidents, the SaaS Production Control Engineer must carefully track and document all issues and resolutions in detail. This increases the knowledge base of the team and is a record of the health of the system.
- Providing assistance in ticket management and reporting tasks.
- Should follow a defined set of processes and workflows
- Administering service requests and official communication processes.
- Should be able to monitor social media and developer communities to garner feedback about JFrog products and work with respective stakeholders as needed.
- JCenter moderation - JCenter is THE place to find and share popular Apache Maven packages for use by Maven, Gradle, Ivy, SBT, etc.
- Needs to identify any suspicious/ malicious files which may impact development projects
- Needs to complete training and get certified from Jfrog as a Cloud Production Engineer within 12 months.
Skills Required For JFrog Jobs 2020 :
- New college graduate/ Freshers of Bachelor of Science /Engineering /Software Certificate or technical support background – Must
- Excellent English skills- written and verbal
- Java knowledge - advantage
- Experience in Linux - Must
- Experience in a system administration or service providing position – Advantage
- Cloud Certifications - advantage
- Excellent customer service skills and effective learning skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
Documents to be Carried for JFrog Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For JFrog Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
JFrog Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for JFrog Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the JFrog Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at JFrog.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the JFrog Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide JFrog Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides JFrog Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide JFrog Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides JFrog Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.