We are a leading provider of cloud-based Spend Management software. Our complete, unified platform empowers businesses to effectively manage all categories of spend and all suppliers, increasing profitability, improving ESG performance, lowering risk, and improving employee productivity. We are trusted by hundreds of the world’s most admired brands and recognized as a global leader by renowned industry analysts.
Ivalua Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|BE/ B.Tech/ MBA
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For Ivalua Recruitment 2024
- Reporting & Ad Hoc Analysis::
- Support the monthly closing process by ensuring accurate and timely completion of all closing activities and support the team to allow for faster closing
- Generate comprehensive reports summarizing survey findings, audit results, and analytical insights.
- Create visually appealing and easy-to-understand dashboards for data visualization.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested by leadership, providing quick and reliable insights.
- Use visualization tools to represent complex data in a clear and accessible manner.
- Translate data insights into charts, graphs, and other visual aids.
- Data Collection, Cleaning and Validation:
- Implement effective data collection strategies for surveys, audits, and other analytical projects.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of data collected.
- Clean and preprocess survey data to remove errors, inconsistencies, or missing values.
- Validate data for accuracy and reliability.
- Survey Management:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Implementation Leads, Project Directors and others in operations, to understand the finalization of phases in order to gather information to send the survey.
- Deploy surveys using appropriate tools, templates and platforms.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define list of recipients and deadlines
- Ensure surveys are well-structured, accurate, and aligned with organizational goals.
- Statistical Analysis:
- Conduct statistical analyses on survey data to derive meaningful insights.
- Utilize statistical tools, templates and methods to identify patterns, trends, and correlations.
- Interpret survey results and provide clear, actionable insights.
- Collaborate with team members to extract meaningful conclusions from data.
- Audit Support:
- Assist in conducting data audits to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Identify discrepancies and provide recommendations for improvement.
Skills You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, master’s degree in a related business area
- Experience of 0-2 years in using Excel, Google Sheets for data analysis, reporting and dashboard
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and propose new ideas.
- Ability to tailor excellent presentations and have effective communications and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on knowledge of Google Suite
- Very strong communication skills and ability to interact with executives.
- You will also go through Ivalua’s certification process to learn the Product.
Ivalua Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Ivalua Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.