MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
ITech Workshop Recruitment 2020 : ITech Workshop company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check ITech Workshop address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
ITech Workshop Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : iTech Workshop
iTech Workshop is a Bangalore based Software Products Company that has Medical Billing + Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) + Practice Management System (PMS) products with over 1400 doctors and used by 3400 users/operators/billers from the USA using their products and reaching over 2000 doctors in the next 12 months. Check out our websites at www.itechws.com and www.expediumrcm.com for more details on our products, services and clients.
Company Website : www.itechws.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Experience : 1-3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For iTech Workshop Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018 / 2019 graduates
Job Description For iTech Workshop Jobs 2020 :
- Design database tables and develop the various database modules/reports using SQL and Stored Procedures and Java database wrapper classes.
- Improve/Optimize the existing SQLs and Stored Procedures in the product for better performance. Database tuning on production servers for performance optimizations.
- Work on multiple versions of the different product. Handle Level 3 support tickets and fix them, enhance reports, features based on the enhancement requirements.
- Learning and implementing new technologies. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills Required For iTech Workshop Jobs 2020 :
- Exposure to JBoss/WildFly Application Server,Spring Framework,Bootstrap framework
- PostgreSQL database is a bonus
How To Apply For iTech Workshop Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here