About Invesco Off Campus Drive
Invesco is an independent global investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Great ideas transcend borders at Invesco. With 8,000+ employees worldwide and an on-the-ground presence in 25 countries, we’re driven by a pure focus on investment, broad diversity of thought across our organization, and a passion to exceed. If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a high-performance culture, we invite you to explore your potential at Invesco.
Invesco Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Invesco Recruitment 2024
As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you will be enrolled in Invesco India Technical Leadership Program (IITLP). The purpose of IITLP is to create future technology leaders who in turn will help Invesco build world-class technology. solutions to enable global operations, lead in the innovative use of data and emerging technologies to redefine the investment experience and help our clients “get more out of life.”. For this role, you will be part of the Intelliflo/Digital Wealth Management team. The Digital Wealth Management Team works with Product Managers, GTM team, Sales, and Technology team around the world to envision the products and services & guide the Wealth Management Technology program.
- Complete required classroom trainings, technology sessions, participate in ongoing assignments for technical.
- design and build software.
- Contribute to delivery of end-to-end technology solutions, build one or more of the following core capabilities (application development, web development, solution design, quality assurance)
- Work in scrum model to plan, design, implement, test and deploy all sort of technology solutions.
- Rotate within different product teams within the department over the course of the program.
- Participate in ongoing cultural, technology and process training.
- Collaborate with sponsors, mentors, business and HR personnel to understand business objectives & deliver.
You Will Be Responsible For:
Work in agile product delivery team and contribute in delivery of end-to-end technology solutions, build one or more of the following core capabilities.
(application development, web development, solution design, quality assurance)
The Experience You Bring:
- Course work and relevant internship work, or work experience, or personal project experience demonstrating right.
- aptitude, skills and learning agility
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with a network of colleagues spread across different time zones.
- Resilient and innovative mindset; ability to challenge the status quo with new solutions.
- Be willing to challenge the definition of a well-rounded technologist.
- Good problem-solving skills and superb attention to detail
- Understanding of Python, AWS, Snowflake skills would be an added advantage.
- Shall be open to work flexible hours.
- B.Tech. (CSE, ECE & IT)
- No current backlogs
- 60% or equivalent CGPA/CQPI throughout 10th, 12th
Invesco Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Invesco Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.