MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Infanion Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Infanion company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Infanion address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Infanion Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Infanion
Infanion is a growing Belgian-Indian full-stack software development company specialized in building custom made software solutions for a wide range of customers. Infanion is specialized in a wide variety of technologies and frameworks. Infanion was founded in 2010 and grew from a company of 3 persons in 2010 to a company of more than 75 professionals today. The majority of the Infanion team members are highly skilled software engineers.
Company Website : www.infanion.com
Job Position : Trainee Tester
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Infanion Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Infanion Jobs 2020 :
- 0 to 2 years of work experience in manual testing with knowledge of automation scripts in Selenium
- a bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or any other discipline with additional training on
- software testing
- knowledge of java will be an added advantage
- attention to details and passion for testing
- ready to work in a startup environment
- decent communication skills
- able to work with strict deadlines and under pressure
- focused on getting things done
Skills Required For Infanion Jobs 2020 :
- committed to tasks and deadlines
- initiative taking
- self motivated
- quick learner
- able to work in a team as well as an individual
Documents to be Carried for Infanion Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Infanion Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Infanion Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Infanion Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Infanion Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Infanion.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Infanion Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Infanion Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Infanion Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Infanion Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Infanion Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.