About IndusInd Bank
IndusInd Bank, which commenced operations in 1994, caters to the needs of both consumer and corporate customers. Its technology platform supports multi-channel delivery capabilities. As on March 31, 2022, IndusInd Bank has 2,265 Branches / Banking Outlet and 2,767 ATMs spread across 776 geographical locations of the country.
The Bank also has representative offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The Bank believes in driving its business through technology. It enjoys clearing bank status for both major stock exchanges – BSE and NSE – and major commodity exchanges in the country, including MCX, NCDEX and NMCE. IndusInd Bank was included in the NIFTY 50 benchmark index on April 1, 2013.
IndusInd Bank Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For IndusInd Bank Recruitment 2024
Merchant Acquiring role involves discharging of the following responsibilities: –
- Acquisition of new retail outlets in the assigned territory with emphasis on creating new footprint in the allotted territory
- Be responsible for the targets of core and non-core products to be sold as communicated and agreed with management at the beginning of the year/month
- Core products: # of POS machines installed, current accounts opened and loans disbursed
- Non-core products: cross-sell other banking products such as # of insurance products, investment related products, locker services etc.
- Track and ensure that the merchant is activated on the payment machines and is maintaining certain minimum churn in the account
- Track and manage loan collections up to 90 days and if merchant is maintaining annual merchant balance
- Helps in managing service relationships with clients by coordinating with back-end service teams to ensure clients concerns are quickly addressed
- Provide market/competitor intelligence and inform ASMs and other sales executives about any gaps in IndusInd product offering compared to peers
Preferred Skill Set:
- 0-3 years sales experience in FMCG/Fintech/Telecom companies doing field sales
- Proven pitching skills, strong communication and presentation skills
- Basic understanding of retailers and POS machines
- Written and verbal knowledge of the local language in the market
- Highly motivated and passionate about sales
IndusInd Bank Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your IndusInd Bank Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.