MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy details, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Skills, Selection Process : Indian Navy Organization is going to recruit candidates for Cadet Entry Scheme posts through this notification. The candidates who are completed in 10th, 12th, BE, B.Tech graduates are Eligible to apply. Here you can check Indian Navy address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Cadet Entry Scheme|
|No. Of Posts||34|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Navy Jobs 2020 - Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 34 Posts
- Education Branch: 5 Posts
- Executive, Engineering and Electrical Branches: 29 Posts
Indian Navy Jobs 2020 - Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee
Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII) and Candidates must appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./B.Tech) exam.
Candidates who born in between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 are eligible to apply.
Salary: Pay will be according to Indian Navy rules and regulations
Application Fee : Fees According to Indian navy Rules
Indian Navy Jobs 2020 - Selection Procedure
- Candidates are shortlisted for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination
How To Apply For Indian Navy Jobs 2020
- Go to the official site of the Indian Navy at www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Check the Recruitment Section
- Find the Latest Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2020 Notification
- Open it and read the total information in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Do not forget to pay the application fee ( If Applicable )
- And submit it before the final date.
Indian Navy Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
|Start date for the submission of application form||Available|
|Last date for the submission of application form||20.10.2020|
Indian Navy Jobs 2020 – Important Links
|Indian Navy Recruitment Notification & Application form||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at www.indiannavy.nic.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process?
Does Studentscircles provide Indian Navy Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Indian Navy Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Indian Navy Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Indian Navy Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.