MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019: Indian Air Force invited Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in January 2021 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For Flying Branch). Interested candidates go through the Indian Air Force Notification before applying for Indian Air Force Job Openings 2020.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 249 Posts
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Name of Post||AFCAT 2019|
|No. Of Posts||249|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Air Force Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Details on physical/medical standards, educational qualifications, and selection procedures are available in detailed notification on the website.
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||209/21F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 60|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||208/21T/PC/M|
208/21T/SSC/M & W
|AE(L) : PC – 40, SSC – 26|
AE(M) : PC – 23, SSC – 16
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||208/21G/PC/M|
208/21G/SSC/M & W
|Admin : PC – 24, SSC – 16|
Accts : PC – 14, SSC – 10
Lgs ; PC- 12, SSC – 08
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||209/21F/PC/M|
209/21F/SSC/M & W
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.|
- Flying Branch. 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2021 i.e. born between 02 January 1997 to 01 January 2001 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches. 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2021 i.e. born between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 2001 (both dates Inclusive).
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 110700/- Per Month
- Online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry at various centers. Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of ₹ 250/- as examination fee. However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry are not required to pay. Details of conduct of exam, examination centers and mode of payment are available in the notification
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Vacancy 2019 Careers
- Eligible & Interested candidates, before going to apply, can download official notification. This is attached below.
- Go to the official website of the Indian Air Force @ indianairforce.nic.in
- Click the New Registration / Apply Online button. Direct Link is provided below.
- During the submission of the Indian Air Force Online Application Form 2019, the applicant must keep scanned and required document copies aside.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Before submitting the application, recheck the details and Press Submit Button.
- Take Printout of application for future reference.
Indian Air Force 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||01 December 2019|
|Close date for submission of online application||30 December 2019|