MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
IndiaMart Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : IndiaMart company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check IndiaMart address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
IndiaMart Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : IndiaMart
IndiaMART is India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform for buyers, who can be SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals. Buyers typically gain access to a wider marketplace; diverse portfolios of quality products to chose from and tap a one-stop-shop which caters to all their specific requirements, thereby aiding the discerning buyer make well-informed choices!
Company Website : www.indiamart.com
Job Position : Assistant Product Manager
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MBA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For IndiaMart Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MBA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For IndiaMart Jobs 2020 :
- Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and roadmap, and creating internal buy-in
- Working with the self owned development team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule
- Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the teams ability to meet goals
- Defining and scoping projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritized requirements
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight
- Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of tradeoffs and impact
- Driving user work flow on user experience, review and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources.
- Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment which requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, consensus building among various verticals
- within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
- Don't have to write code, but need to be technical enough to understand pseudo code, interpret algorithms, run simple DB queries to generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation to facilitate decision-making.
Skills Required For IndiaMart Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Competency in MS Office especially Excel with good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience (e.g. technology, user behavior) and variances within Indian markets
- Strong business acumen.
Documents to be Carried for IndiaMart Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For IndiaMart Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
IndiaMart Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for IndiaMart Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the IndiaMart Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at IndiaMart.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the IndiaMart Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide IndiaMart Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides IndiaMart Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide IndiaMart Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides IndiaMart Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.