MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
India Government Mint Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy details, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Skills, Selection Process : India Government Mint Organization is going to recruit candidates for Supervisor/Engraver/Junior Technician posts through this notification. The candidates who are completed in ITI/Diploma/BE/B.Tech graduates are Eligible to apply. Here you can check India Government Mint address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
India Government Mint Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Organization Name||India Government Mint|
|Name of Post||Supervisor/Engraver/Junior Technician|
|No. Of Posts||30|
India Government Mint Jobs 2020 - Vacancy Details
Total vacancies : 30
- Supervisor (Civil Engineering, Technical Operations, Safety Officer): 12 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant (Hindi): 1 Post
- Junior Technician (Electronics, Furnacemen, Goldsmith, Carpentary): 10 Posts
- Engraver: 7 Posts
India Government Mint Jobs 2020 - Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee Details
Educational Qualification :
Obtained Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Metallurgical/ Production/ Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Telecommunication) Engineering from a recognized Institute or B.Tech from a recognized University.
Junior Office Assistant (Hindi):
Candidates must complete Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized Institute.
Obtained Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture/ Painting/ Metal works) with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized Institute.
Obtained ITI in Electrician/ Goldsmith/ Foundry/ Blacksmith/ Carpentry trade with 1 year NAC Certificate from NCVT.
Age Limit: (As on 04-10-2020)
Candidates maximum age must be as follows:
- For Supervisor Posts: 30 years
- For Engraver, Junior Office Assistant: 28 years
- For Junior Technician: 25 years
- Supervisor: Rs. 26,000 – 1,00,000/- PM
- Junior Office Assistant (Hindi): Rs. 8,350 – 20,470/- PM
- Engraver: Rs. 8,500 – 20,850/- PM
- Junior Technician: Rs. 7,750 – 19,040/- PM
General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 472/- through online mode. SC/ ST Category candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
India Government Mint Jobs 2020 - Selection Procedure
- Selection for all posts will comprise of an online test.
- The online test will be of objective type comprise of (1) concerned discipline area and (2) Other subjects.
- The online examination shall be the qualify based examination for merit purpose.
How to Apply For India Government Mint Jobs 2020
- Go to the official site of the India Government Mint at www.igmmumbai.spmcil.com
- Check the Recruitment Section
- Find the Latest India Government Mint Supervisor/Engraver/Junior Technician Jobs 2020 Notification
- Open it and read the total information in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Do not forget to pay the application fee ( If Applicable )
- And submit it before the final date.
India Government Mint Jobs 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date for the submission of application form||05.09.2020|
|Last date for the submission of application form||04.10.2020|
India Government Mint Jobs 2020 – Important Links
|India Government Mint Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|India Government Mint Recruitment Application form||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
India Government Mint Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the India Government Mint Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at www.igmmumbai.spmcil.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the India Government Mint Recruitment Selection Process?
On The basis of Written test
Does Studentscircles provide India Government Mint Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides India Government Mint Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide India Government Mint Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides India Government Mint Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.