About IMC Trading
As one of the world’s leading market makers, IMC trades on more than 100 venues around the world and provides liquidity in more than 200,000 securities. Across offices in Amsterdam, Chicago, Sydney, and Mumbai, global teams of technologists and traders work together to design and develop the software, hardware, advanced networks and algorithms that drive our trading strategies and make us one of the world’s leading liquidity providers.
IMC Trading Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Graduate Software Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For IMC Trading Recruitment 2024
As a graduate software engineer at IMC, you will
- Develop cutting-edge technology in advanced networks and algorithms
- Support the development of our trading platform and software stack
- Gain experience across the entire software development lifecycle
- Collaborate with traders, quants and hardware engineers to improve our systems
REASONS WHY THIS IS YOUR FUTURE JOB
- You want to connect agile software development with continuous integration and daily releases
- You value frequent peer code reviews
- You’re seeking a supportive, collaborative culture based on continuous improvement and innovation
- You want to make a real impact, working on meaningful projects from day one
- You value early responsibility and the freedom to find your niche and excel
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- B. Tech in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from Tier I Engineering college.
- Graduating batch of 2024
- Advanced analytical skills and a desire to solve complicated problems programmatically
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Proficient in a programming language (Java or C++ preferred)
- A shared interest in financial markets, though no prior knowledge or experience is required
IMC Trading Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your IMC Trading Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.