MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
iLink Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : iLink Systems company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check iLink Systems address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
iLink Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : iLink Systems
At iLink Systems, we focus on innovation & thinking beyond. Thinking above and beyond our customer’s immediate business challenges and solving them by using cutting edge technologies & innovative ideas - thereby enabling organizations to be agile & scale on demand.
Company Website : www.ilink-systems.com
|Latest Freshers Jobs||Internships For Freshers|
|Off Campus Drive 2021 ( MNC Jobs )||Free Online Courses|
|2021 Batch Jobs For Freshers||2022 Batch Jobs For Freshers|
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Chennai/Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For iLink Systems Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For iLink Systems Jobs 2021 :
- Perform requirement analysis and clarify design aspects
- Document requirement, design, and other aspects
- Develop software systems and solutions using various technologies like C#, Angular, Python, Node JS, etc
- Conduct various quality assurance activities like code review & unit testing
- Participating in customer and internal meetings
- Application maintenance and support activities
- Database design and development
Skills Required For iLink Systems Jobs 2021 :
- Strong conceptual clarity
- Very good programming skills
- Strong aptitude and logical thinking
- Good communication skills
Documents to be Carried for iLink Systems Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For iLink Systems Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
iLink Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for iLink Systems Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the iLink Systems Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at www.ilink-systems.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the iLink Systems Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide iLink Systems Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides iLink Systems Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide iLink Systems Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides iLink Systems Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.