MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : IDFC Bank company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in Any Degree/MBA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check IDFC Bank address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : IDFC First Bank
IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merger of IDFC Bank and Capital First in December 2018. The Bank provides a range of financial solutions to individuals, small businesses and corporates. The Bank offers savings and current accounts, NRI accounts, salary accounts, demat accounts, fixed and recurring deposits, home and personal loans, two wheeler loans, consumer durable loans, small business loans, forex products, payment solutions and wealth management services. IDFC FIRST Bank has a nationwide presence and operates in the Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking and other banking segments.
Company Website : www.idfcfirstbank.com
Job Position : Bank Officers
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For IDFC First Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2015/2016/2017 graduates
Job Description For IDFC First Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Ensuring monthly sales targets for the assigned geography met.
- Maintaining customer relations and anticipate future needs of customers, through calling and promotional activities
- Meeting and completing account opening formalities with strict adherence to KYC norms (Field verification Mandatory)
- Ensuring account activation within specified period.
- Engaging customer with multiple products at the time of account Opening (viz: Mobile banking/Net banking registration /RD- FD activation)
- Reporting sales figures on a frequent basis.
Documents to be Carried for IDFC First Bank Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For IDFC First Bank Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the IDFC First Bank Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at idfcfirstbank.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the IDFC First Bank Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide IDFC First Bank Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides IDFC First Bank Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide IDFC First Bank Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides IDFC First Bank Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.