MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : IDEMIA company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check IDEMIA address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : IDEMIA
IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, provides a trusted environment enabling citizens and consumers alike to perform their daily critical activities (such as pay, connect and travel), in the physical as well as digital space. Securing our identity has become mission critical in the world we live in today. By standing for Augmented Identity, an identity that ensures privacy and trust and guarantees secure, authenticated and verifiable transactions, we reinvent the way we think, produce, use and protect one of our greatest assets – our identity – whether for individuals or for objects, whenever and wherever security matters. We provide Augmented Identity for international clients from Financial, Telecom, Identity, Public Security and IOT sectors.
Company Website : www.idemia.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For IDEMIA Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For IDEMIA Jobs 2020 :
As a Software Developer, you will be
- A part of development team responsible for developing industry-leading biometric products and solutions.
- Involved in designing, implementation and testing of enterprise software products and modules
- Collaborating technically with leads, architects and product designers, contributing to the overall product vision of IDEMIA
- Collaborating in a cross-functional agile team to solve challenging technical problems with innovative solutions
- Following best practices and methodologies to produce desired software on-time with top-notch quality
Skills Required For IDEMIA Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge of Core Java, C/C++
- Strong understanding of concepts related to software architecture and design, data structures and programming practices.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to be productive and flexible in working in a fast-paced environment with geographically distributed teams.
- Must be able to work efficiently and proactively on an individual basis and across teams.
How To Apply For IDEMIA Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 : Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for IDEMIA Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the IDEMIA Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at IDEMIA.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the IDEMIA Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide IDEMIA Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides IDEMIA Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide IDEMIA Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides IDEMIA Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.