ICMR Notification 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 27 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
ICMR Notification 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|No Of Posts||27 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||18th July 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
ICMR Notification 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Professor||27 Posts|
ICMR Notification 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- A recognized Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part ll of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1955 (102of1956) and holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section t3 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1955 (102 of te56)
- Post-graduate Degree in the specialty or super-specialty
- Experience: At least One years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned specialty or super-specialty in a recognized teaching institution, after obtaining the first postgraduate degree.
Not exceeding 40 years. Relaxable for Government servants/ SC/ ST/ OBC & PwBD in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.)
The selected candidates will get the Pay Level 11 Rs.57,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- (Pre-revised Grade pay-Rs.6,600/-)
- For Unreserved/ Others: Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ EWS candidates: No Fee
ICMR Notification 2022 – Selection Process
Please Check Advertisement for Details.
How To Apply For ICMR Notification 2022
- Candidates can open the official website main.icmr.nic.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
ICMR Notification 2022 – Important Links
ICMR Notification 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the ICMR Notification, candidates have to visit the official site at main.icmr.nic.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the ICMR Notification Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide ICMR Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides ICMR Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide ICMR Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides ICMR Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.