ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: ICICI Bank Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the ICICI Bank address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India, and offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to Corporate, Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) and Retail customers through extensive multi-channel touch points including branches, state-of-the-art Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, WhatsApp Banking, and Phone Banking. The Bank also has specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Company Name||ICICI Bank|
|Name of Post||Information Technology Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/MCA/MBA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023
The incumbent will manage a cluster of technology platforms, would continuously evaluate technology solutions and induct cutting edge technology stack to drive business excellence at ICICI Bank. The incumbent will work along with the cross functional business teams in creating technology solutions by leveraging digital & data capabilities and induct new age technologies for developing a platform approach to the operating model. The incumbent would continuously look for digitizing opportunities and build intelligent automation workflows in the core banking processes by way of deploying scalable, modular and well governed technology platforms.
The key job duties/responsibilities are enumerated below:
- Digitize banking processes to create a frictionless and automated business and process workflow
- Continuously explore, evaluate and induct new technology platforms across SaaS, PaaS and custom workflows
- Work closely with business and functional teams and ensure frictionless and straight through processing (STP) of business operations
- Work along with business and functional teams and develop a deep understanding of various operational processes in the relevant areas of implementation
- Work along with cross functional teams and create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient and well governed
- Work with various technology partners to develop technology solutions catering to various business requirements
- Ensure that the systems adhere to the Information Security guidelines
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of manuals and process notes governing business activities so as to comply with applicable technology protocols, governing standards and business user manual
- To ensure system availability and extend support during system downtime and technical exigencies
- Engage in continuous and regular testing of the IT system for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
- Provide proactive resolution of potential IT related queries and track Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with technology partners providing support.
- Provision for IT Infrastructure and hardware for platform requirements for use, as required
Skills Required For ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023
- MBA/Engineering Graduate / MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
- Upto 5 years of experience as a system analyst, business analyst, software developer, full stack developer, technology manager in any industry.
- Experience of technology in Banking and Financial Services will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked in technology evaluation and implementation
- Basic understanding of Financial Networks and Applications, Financial Information Systems, Cyber Security Technologies/ Lending and Banking Applications
- Should have basic knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, cloud infrastructure, data governance, data warehouse and data lake
Selection Process For ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
ICICI Bank Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for ICICI Bank Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for ICICI Bank Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|ICICI Bank Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for ICICI Bank Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ICICI Bank Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY DIRECT LINK !
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.icicibank.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the ICICI Bank Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide ICICI Bank Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides ICICI Bank Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide ICICI Bank Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides ICICI Bank Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.