MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
IBPS SO Admit Card 2019 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS SO Admit Card 2019 today, December 12, 2019. Candidates can download the admit card through the official site of IBPS at ibps.in. The admit card is available for candidates appearing for the exam from December 12 to December 29, 2019.
The preliminary examination for IBPS SO 2019 is scheduled for December 28 and 29, 2019 at various centres across the country. Appearing candidates can download the admit card through these simple steps given below.
How to Download IBPS SO Admit Card?
Candidates can use their registration number, date of birth and the password as the information to log in into the portal and access their admit cards. Here, detailed steps are mentioned to explain the way of downloading IBPS SO admit card 2019.
- Go to the official website of IBPS.
- Move your cursor and click on the Tab titled as CRP Specialist Officers.
- There you will a link titled as Common Recruitment Process For Specialist Officer VIII.
- Click on the tab to access various related links.
- Now, Click on the tab with “Click Here to Download Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter For CRP Specialist Officers- VIII”.
- On the next page, you will find important dates related to IBPS SO admit card and a portion to fill the details.
- Choose your preferred Language from Hindi or English.
- Fill in the Registration number and Date of Birth in DD-MM-YY format as the password.
- There will be a captcha code as well, fill it correctly to verify your identity. You must fill numbers/ alphabets or both as per the image.
- Now the IBPS SO Admit Card will be accessed into a PDF Format.
- Download the PDF For later references.
- Take a print out to carry to the IBPS SO Exam Centre.