IBM Extreme Blue Internship 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Swiggy Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Swiggy address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
At IBM, we do more than work. We create. We create as technologists, developers, and engineers. We create with our partners. We create with our competitors. If you’re searching for ways to make the world work better through technology and infrastructure, software and consulting, then we want to work with you.
IBM Extreme Blue Internship 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Extreme Blue Internship|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- IBM Extreme Blue Internship program is a specialized program designed to give our entry-level hires an experience they need to become future leaders in the IBM India Systems Development labs.
- In this cross-enterprise internship program we recruit students from chosen engineering schools, to engage with our Senior technical leaders. Our goal is to help developers stay curious, boost their learning and grow their career so they can make a difference at IBM — and for the world.
- Intern will work independently on problems of limited scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Must exercise appropriate judgment within defined procedures/guidelines to determine solutions.
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science with Strong programming skills in one or more of Operating Systems fundamentals , C, C++, Java, Python, Exposures to AI and ML technologies is desirable.
IBM Extreme Blue Internship 2023 Recruitment Process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
IBM Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for IBM Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for IBM Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|IBM Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for IBM Interview 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For IBM Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply IBM Extreme Blue Internship 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article IBM Extreme Blue Internship 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You