MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Hydro Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Hydro company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Hydro address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Hydro Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Hydro
Hydro is a leading industrial company committed to a sustainable future. Our purpose is to create more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways. Today, we own and operate various businesses and have investments with a base in sustainable industries. Hydro is through its businesses present in a broad range of market segments for aluminum, energy, metal recycling, renewable and batteries, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
Company Website : www.hydro.com
Job Position : Junior Technical Specialist, Trainee
Job Location : Jaipur
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Hydro Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Hydro Jobs 2021 :
Hydro is seeking for junior technical specialists that are fully capable of handling application built in .net and using EpiServer. In particular Handle requests, incidents, changes, and problem processes for the platform.
- To handle increased scope (HBS included) properly
- Decrease external resources to reduce cost by
- Increasing the internal resources to ensure all deliveries and decrease overloaded tasks for existing members
- Establishing team in India
- Build up internal competence to increase value
- Include Application Management, Development, and Projects
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Focus on front-end or back-end development
- Bugfix, monitoring, documentation
- Configuration and version control
- Support Team lead, 2nd line support
Skills Required For Hydro Jobs 2021 :
- Education – Graduate/Postgraduate in computer science or equivalent
Documents to be Carried for Hydro Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Hydro Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Hydro Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Hydro Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Hydro Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Hydro.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Hydro Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Hydro Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Hydro Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Hydro Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Hydro Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.