HSSC CET Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 26,000 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
HSSC CET Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of Post||Common Eligibility Test (CET) (Group C Posts)|
|No Of Posts||26,000 Posts (Tentative)|
|Last Date To Apply||Last Date for Registration – 8th July 2022|
Last Date for Fees confirmation – 13th July 2022
HSSC CET Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|CET (Group C Posts)||Approx. 26,000 Posts (tentative)|
HSSC CET Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- As per the Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
- As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-I (2)(p), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc. are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode and thus such candidates shall not be considered eligible
Candidates age must be minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
Please Check Advertisement for Details.
- General/ EWS/ Other State – 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category – 250/-
HSSC CET Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Selection will be done by conducting the Common Eligibility Test
How To Apply For HSSC CET Recruitment 2022
Haryana CET Registration will be done through a One-time registration procedure which can be done through the following steps.
- Visit the website @www.onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in or directly apply from the above link.
- Enter your Mobile Number & Captcha Code and enter OTP for verification sent to your mobile.
- Start filling the Haryana CET Registration Form and enter the basic details including communication, education details and other details required.
- Upload Photo & Signature (jpg of 500 kb) and other required documents
- A new registration number is generated.
- Now log in to the portal using the registration number generated above and start submitting the details.
- Pay the required application fee as listed below.
- Click on the “Submit” tab and download the application form for future reference.
HSSC CET Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
HSSC CET Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the HSSC CET Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at www.hssc.gov.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the HSSC CET Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide HSSC CET Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides HSSC CET Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide HSSC CET Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides HSSC CET Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.