HSBC Freshers Recruitment 2023 At Pune Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
HSBC Freshers Recruitment 2023
|Name Of Post||Trainee Software Developer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Experience of working as a Network Engineer in a large global company is an advantage.
- Working as part of a global team.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills, focusing on verbal and written communications, ability and experience in interacting at all levels.
- Proven track record to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to be proactive and delivery focused to ensure individual tasks are completed on time and to the required levels of quality.
- Ability and drive to successfully deliver multiple, wide-ranging priorities, often under challenging time pressures in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent planning, organization skills, including tracking and following up on actions
- Expertise in using network management, diagnostic and operational tools.
- Ensuring that Network documentation is regularly maintained and referred to when required.
- Meets expectations of internal customers through resolution of incidents assigned, meeting their needs.
- ITIL Service Management Foundation qualification is desirable
- Ability to work a rotating 24*7*365 shift pattern.
- Experience or a more experienced in network administrator role.
- Good Understanding of Network hardware and Software and general IT Support principles.
- Hands on Experience on Router/Switches/Firewalls/Load balancers and Network Monitoring tools.
- Overall understanding of Network services and the supporting infrastructure to be able to prioritise workload.
- Handle and manage alerts using alerting tools.
- Ability to support Major incident calls independently.
- Raise and manage vendor ticket calls, TAC cases with CISCO and manage risks associated with hardware replacements.
- Support load balancing activities.
- Meets quality targets as assigned by IT Operations Management for Incident, Change and Problem management.
- Preferred CCNA Certified.
How To Apply For HSBC Freshers Recruitment 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply HSBC Freshers Recruitment||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You