HSBC Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: HSBC Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the HSBC address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Opening up a world of opportunity for our customers, investors, ourselves and the planet.
We’re a financial services organisation that serves more than 40 million customers, ranging from individual savers and investors to some of the world’s biggest companies and governments. Our network covers 63 countries and territories, and we’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of opportunity for our customers.
HSBC Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Trainee Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For HSBC Careers 2023
In this role, you will:
- Strong Testing concepts
- Good Knowledge on the automation tools, Selenium, Rest Assured, etc.
- Good knowledge of coding languages and skill sets.
- Good knowledge of working in different automation frameworks such as BDD, TDD, Hybrid, keyword, etc.
- Testing process based on Agile methodology
- E2E onus for delivering work starting from requirement gathering till defect re-test and quality product delivery into markets.
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure.
- Involved in all phases of product development, starting from requirements to validation and test with automation.
Skills Required For HSBC Careers 2023
Technical Skills- Requirement Essestial
- Good experience working knowledge of Java, Selenium, Devops.
- Must have exposure in Web Application, Web Services/API Automation.
- Must have exposure to custom Automation framework.
- Strong knowledge of test data management techniques needed for running the tests in different phases of the project lifecycle
- Exposure to MAVEN, GIT & Jenkins.
- Exposure of Agile Methodology.
- Ability to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
- Adopting best testing and automation/coding practices
- Skilled working in JIRA, Confluence & Office
Technical Skills- General Essestial
- Logical and analytical thinking, problem solving skills.
- Possess good general knowledge of technology.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Supporting ongoing work to automate.
- Come up with innovative solutions
- Interpersonal and articulation skills.
- Team orientation and commitment to overall team success.
- Effective time management skills in order.
- An active interest in self-development and improvement
- Manage multiple priorities with flexibility on time zones and timelines.
Additional skills good to have
- Experience working on Mobile automation.
- Exposure of BrowserStack, cloud-based testing.
- Knowledge on performance testing with Jmeter.
- Knowledge on Accessibility testing.
- Ability to do wire mock / stub automation
- ISTQB or Automation similar certification is desirable.
Selection Process For HSBC Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
HSBC Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for HSBC Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for HSBC Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|HSBC Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for HSBC Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For HSBC Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
HSBC Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HSBC Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the HSBC Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.hsbc.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the HSBC Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide HSBC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides HSBC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide HSBC Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides HSBC Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.