About HP Off Campus Drive
HP, or Hewlett-Packard, is a well-known American multinational information technology company. It was founded in a garage in Palo Alto, California, in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard. HP has a rich history of innovation and has been a major player in the development of computer hardware, software, and related products.
Over the years, HP has diversified its product offerings, including personal computers, printers, scanners, and other imaging devices. They are also involved in providing services and solutions to businesses, ranging from IT consulting to software development.
HP Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Bachelors or Masters Degree in Design
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For HP Recruitment 2024
Apprentice includes students working at hp who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university. Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist. College Interns are university students who are working at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters. College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and propose solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Design
- Proficient to Expert with English language
- Beginner to Intermediatory knowledge on one or more design tools like Adobe XD, Axure, Figma
- Collaborate with-in Design & Research teams to understand the requirements as well as customer experience improvements needed
- Familiarity with collaboration Software programs – Miro, Jira etc…
- Good to have Understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
- Excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Passionate about all things related to user experience and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
HP Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your HP Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.