MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Homes247 Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Homes247 company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Homes247 address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Homes247 Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Homes247
India's Favorite Proptech Portal that provides homebuyers verified and handpicked property options to choose from. One of the few premium full-stack property portals in the country which gives out Round the Clock assistance from Search to Settle. Our services apart from Home Buying include aiding in procuring Home Loans, Interior Designing as well as Tenant and Property Management. We provide hassle-free personalized and handheld services throughout the Housing Experience.
Company Website : www.homes247.in
Job Position : Relationship Manager
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.Sc/BBA
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Homes247 Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc/BBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Homes247 Jobs 2020 :
- Should be able to understand the customer requirement well from the Data available from enquiry/leads. Match the project related to the data and should be able to provide insights about the investments done in the project/ location.
- Provide relevant information to the customer and should answer all queries raised by the customer if not assists them with the information from the certain authorities.
- Ensure that customer is satisfied with our service in all phase which adds to our credibility.
- Should also be able to assist the customer in future, related to other resale, investment etc.
Skills Required For Homes247 Jobs 2020 :
- Degree or Diploma.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Should be Dedicated and Passion to work with diverse customers.
Documents to be Carried for Homes247 Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Homes247 Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Homes247 Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Homes247 Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Homes247 Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at swiggy.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Homes247 Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Homes247 Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Homes247 Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Homes247 Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Homes247 Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.