MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Homelane Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Homelane company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Homelane address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Homelane Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Homelane
Started in 2014, Homelane is a technology-driven solution provider for personalized home interiors. We focus on predictability and quality of the products and services delivered. HomeLane is headquartered in Bangalore, with >15K homes delivered successfully across several Indian cities. At HomeLane, customers get 100% transparent costing and delivery with a 45-day guarantee, making this process entirely stress-free in terms of costs, timelines and quality.
Company Website : www.homelane.com
|Latest Freshers Jobs||Internships For Freshers|
|Off Campus Drive 2021 ( MNC Jobs )||Free Online Courses|
|2021 Batch Jobs For Freshers||2022 Batch Jobs For Freshers|
Job Position : Software Engineer Intern
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Homelane Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Homelane Jobs 2021 :
- Work with a team developing cloud microservices for high-performance web applications
- Develop quick prototypes for new requirements for functionality/performance
- Realize software scripts for validation of designs/APIs
Skills Required For Homelane Jobs 2021 :
- Good problem solving skills, with expertise in algorithms, data structures and programming
- Familiarity with a SQL DB like MySQL
- Solid mathematical foundation
- Good analytical skills and communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Homelane Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Homelane Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Homelane Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Homelane Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Homelane Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Homelane.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Homelane Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Homelane Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Homelane Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Homelane Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Homelane Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.