Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Hexaware company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Hexaware address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Company Profile : Hexaware
Hexaware is a fast growing automation-led next-generation service provider delivering excellence in IT, BPO and Consulting services. We are driven by a combination of robust strategies, passionate teams and a global culture rooted in innovation and automation. Hexaware’s Digital offerings have helped clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of the customer’s customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategy— ‘Automate Everything TM ,Cloudify Everything TM, Transform Customer Experiences TM”. Powering Hexaware’s complex technology solutions and services, is the Bottom-Up Disruption, a disruptive crowdsourcing initiative that brings about innovation and improvement, to everyday complexities and, ultimately, growing the clients’ business.
Company Website : www.hexaware.com
Job Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Hexaware Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2022 graduates
Job Description For Hexaware Jobs 2022 :
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
Documents to be Carried for Hexaware Jobs 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Hexaware Jobs 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Hexaware Off Campus 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Hexaware Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Hexaware.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Hexaware Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Hexaware Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Hexaware Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Hexaware Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Hexaware Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.