MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Healthasyst Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Healthasyst company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Healthasyst address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Healthasyst Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Healthasyst
Started in 1999, HealthAsyst is a technology company with a strong track record of successful product and service engagements across US Healthcare Industry. HealthAsyst offers a whole gamut of software services, helping clients effectively address their operational challenges and grow their businesses stronger. Some of our services include software development, mobile application development, ICD 9-10 implementation & healthcare integration. HealthAsyst combines strong domain expertise, proven processes and flexibility to make every service engagement a success.
Company Website : www.healthasyst.com
Job Position : Software Developer Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Healthasyst Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Healthasyst Jobs 2020 :
- Build deeper knowledge on the application where he/she is working
- Understand any reusable components and make sure that they are effectively used
- Bring out any issues with the design/requirements to the Technical Lead
- Develop code as per the detailed design and within agreed schedule
- Write unit test cases for the functional requirements
- Ensure compliance with development standards, development process and the documentation requirements
- Ensure static code analyzer is executed on one’s code and any issues identified are fixed prior checking in the code
- Participate in review meetings and make sure that the review comments are Properly fixed and document the review comments for future reference.
- Ensure to develop optimized code and not repeat any review comments provided previously by Leads
- Conduct unit testing and identify/fix defects
- Debug the code for issues identified while testing and fix these issues in the code and update the unit test cases as needed
- Collaborate with other developers and ensure that end to end system functionality is tested properly
- Interact with the QA team to understand the issues identified by them
- Interact with customers as and when required
- Update tasks regularly and provide visibility on work completion
- Continuous learning to keep abreast with developments in technology and shows flexibility to work on different technologies
- Participate in presentations and demonstrations of the software to customers
- Provide support to processes like code management, build process, review process,managing/providing metrics, contributing in respective meetings and nominate peers forany rewards and recognition.
- Writes bug free code, meeting the stipulated timelines and adhering to the standards / best practices
- Ensure that there are very few review comments from Leads/customer in his/her code and that defect slippage to QA is very minimal
- Displays team spirit, actively participates in review meetings
- Demonstrates ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Follows all the process agreed in the project and show improvement in productivity
Skills Required For Healthasyst Jobs 2020 :
- Good coding skills in the technologies required for the project
- Quick grasp of new technologies
- Good problem solving skills and troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Good estimation skills for one’s assigned task
- Team work and Collaboration
- Good Problem Solving skills
- Influencing/Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals
Documents to be Carried for Healthasyst Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Healthasyst Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Healthasyst Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Healthasyst Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Healthasyst Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Healthasyst.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Healthasyst Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Healthasyst Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Healthasyst Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Healthasyst Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Healthasyst Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.