MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2020: HDFC Bank Job Openings for fresher in India for the vacancies of the clerk, PO, SO & various. HDFC Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification is for Experienced and freshers. Interested and eligible candidate can apply online for HDFC Bank Careers in India through HDFC Bank official website. More details like educational qualification, post name, selection process are furnished below.
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : HDFC Bank Ltd
Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited shortly named as HDFC Bank is one of the leading private sector bank. Currently, it has huge numbers of openings for various roles like Relationship Manager, Sales Manager, Virtual Relationship Manager, Sales Officer, Branch Manager & Credit Manager. A candidate who wants to take a leap in your career can use this golden opportunity. Aspirants can apply to these posts through online at career page of HDFC Bank (i.e.) www.hdfc.com.
Company Website : www.hdfcbank.com
Job Position : Personal Banker
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : Freshers
Salary : INR. 4 LPA
Age Limit: Anyone between the age group of 21-26 years on 01-06-2020
Eligibility Criteria For HDFC Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Selection Process for HDFC Bank Jobs 2020 :
The selection process is based on the Registration, Assessment Fee, Online Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
Online Aptitude Test Pattern for HDFC Bank Jobs 2020 :
- English Language
- Logical & Quantitative Ability
- Personality Test
- Sales Aptitude
Online Assessment Fees: Rs.550/-
- All the applicants selected will be given a Provisional Letter of Appointment at the time of joining the course at Manipal Education campus in Bangalore. A job opportunity will be offered on the successful completion of the program. (6 months Classroom & 6 months Internship).
- Candidates may be placed in any of the HDFC Bank branches across the country depending on the requirements that may arise from time to time. Placement is solely at the discretion of the HDFC Bank.
Documents to be Carried for HDFC Bank Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for HDFC Bank Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link: Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HDFC Bank Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the HDFC Bank Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at HDFCBank.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the HDFC Bank Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide HDFC Bank Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides HDFC Bank Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide HDFC Bank Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides HDFC Bank Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.