HCL Hiring Junior Analyst At Noida Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
HCL Hiring Junior Analyst
|Company Name||HCL Technologies|
|Name Of Post||Junior Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||B.Sc|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Application Mode||Walkin Interview|
|Interview Date||12-13th April 2023|
- The role is to complete the client L1 certification program to become certified Data Analyst in the Pipeline Inspection industry after completion of L1 training program.
- The ideal candidate is a persistent problem solver who enjoys data intensive, analytical work.
- This individual must be process oriented, as adherence to industry standards is required, and should also be deeply committed to quality and accuracy at a highly detailed level.
- Manage the necessary interaction with client representative.
- Manage the necessary interaction with project leads.
- Fully accountable for the analysis work executed post becoming L1 analyst.
- Good analytical skills
- Assess and interpret the processed data to differentiate between, welding faults, mill faults, mechanical damage, and other pipeline anomalies, internal and external metal loss.
- Assess defect significance based on formulae and parameters defined in International Pipeline Repair Codes and by the client.
- Produce technical reports based on the analysis of the pipeline.
- Respond to client technical inquiries and integrity concerns.
- Through correlation data from site measurements and inspection data, analyze variances and prepare summary reports for management to monitor system performance and product quality
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Must produce accurate reports of a high quality.
- Must meet reporting deadlines.
- Respond to client queries promptly and professionally.
- Abide by all GE Corporate and local policies and procedures including but not limited to Integrity, Diversity, Proprietary Information, Conflict of Interest, QMS and EHSGood verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
- The ideal candidate has a Customer Centric behavior, is able to deal with complex Customers and meet specific requirements when needed.
- Strives for achieving the Project goals and Customer satisfaction.
- He/she has passion for the work “well done first time”, intellectual rigor and professional discipline while running the Project.
- Team player, able to effectively communicate with his/her peers and supervisors. Has good influencing skills when dealing with Functions
How To Apply For HCL Junior Analyst Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply HCL Junior Analyst Jobs||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You