About HBC Off Campus Drive
HBC typically refers to the Hudson’s Bay Company, which is one of the oldest and most iconic companies in North America. Established in 1670, it is a Canadian retail business group. Originally focused on the fur trade, the Hudson’s Bay Company played a significant role in the exploration and development of Canada.
The company’s history is deeply intertwined with the history of Canada, and it was responsible for establishing trading posts and forts across the vast Canadian wilderness. Over the years, the Hudson’s Bay Company has evolved into a modern retail corporation with a focus on department stores.
As of my last update in January 2022, Hudson’s Bay operates department stores under various banners, including Hudson’s Bay in Canada and Lord & Taylor in the United States. They offer a wide range of products, including fashion, beauty, and home goods.
HBC Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Trainee, Buying Operations
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For HBC Recruitment 2024
Help Saks deliver high-quality, trend-right, and luxury merchandise to our Store and Online customers! By performing various supply chain related tasks, you will make sure the right products are at the stores at the right time. You’ll also work with a wide range of Buyers & Planners from Saks U.S and Canada headquarters and world-renowned Brands to turn ideas into great merchandise.
As the Trainee, Buying Operations, you will:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, and ability to multi-task are desired traits
- Detail oriented with good organizational and clerical skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature able to work and lead in a fast-paced.
- He/she will possess average communication and interpersonal skills in order to engage with stakeholders across the business and provide critical input to business teams
- This individual will have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with strict adherence to deadlines and routine problem solving with a willingness to learn
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention.
- Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
- Build Morale and spirit of the team, Shares wins and success.
You also have:
- Setup Item Master Data in Saks internal systems
- Creation and maintenance of Purchase Orders using in-house tools
- Transmission of Purchase Orders to the vendors
- Work with Buying Offices, Planners and Vendors
- Creation and documentation of best practices
- Liaison between US Buying offices, vendors and Leadership team
- Maintain workflow dashboard and reporting of business metrics
- Other specific tasks and special projects assigned
HBC Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your HBC Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.