MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : HBC India company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check HBC India address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : HBC India
The Hudson’s Bay Company is a Canadian retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. In 2006 HBC was sold for $1.1 billion to an American businessman, Jerry Zucker, and as such is no longer a Canadian-owned company.
Company Website : www.hbcindiacareers.com
Job Position : Trainee Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.Com/BBA/BCA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For HBC India Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBA/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For HBC India Jobs 2021 :
Vendor Control Team - The Vendor Master Data (VMD) is part of the Global Data & Vendor Management Team which is aligned with North America team and will be responsible for ensuring that the vendors data is introduced in the Vendor Master of all ERP's with the required quality standards.The VMD Associate will be accountable for Vendor Master Management processes and governance mechanisms to manage vendor creation, maintenance and queries on a day-on-day basis over full relationship life-cycle. This role will be the main contact with end user's requesting for creation, record,update, deleting of vendors in any ERP as per the set procedures and standards.
This position will support all functions and businesses through the vendor process assessing, monitoring and checking data is completed with the correct information (ex. scope vendor/ Business scope vendor,Category Code, Payment Term, One time vendor, etc) and allowing creation of vendors according to standards. It is expected this role supports, participates in specific initiatives/ projects resulted from global / regional data projects.
Who You Are:
- Very good written and verbal communication to handle internal stakeholders from North America
- Three way matching of Merchandise invoices, identifying and resolving variances in reconciliation
- Ability to handle escalated issues in a composed, yet result-oriented manner
- Driving daily operations with consistent focus on productivity and quality
As the Trainee, Vendor Control, you will:
- Monitor the vendor profiles created in FUSION/ORACLE EBS and ensure there is no duplication
- Validate the vendor information provided by Business Units, analyze the data and gather for additional information as per the checklist
- Follow the compliance checks
- Drive vendor master data standards
- Work on any amendment requests received from Business Units, Bank updates, Deactivation of vendors, Deletion of vendors
- Follow up with Business Units and requesters to complete the requests with quality data
- Support E2E vendor master data initiatives e.g. vendor mass deactivation, vendor mass clean-up.
- Update the daily trackers & dashboards with appropriate data
- Establish/ maintain master data reporting, measure compliance and drive data stewardship
- Create/ Maintain documentation regarding process, procedure and training
- Support (global) projects and new technology implementation
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, vendor master data quality and seek for further opportunities to drive data standardization
Skills Required For HBC India Jobs 2021 :
- Good excel skills
- Good analytical skills
- Finance graduation
Documents to be Carried for HBC India Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For HBC India Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HBC India Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the HBC India Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at hbcindiacareers.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the HBC India Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide HBC India Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides HBC India Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide HBC India Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides HBC India Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.