MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Hays Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Hays company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Hays address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Hays Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Hays Business Solutions
Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America.
Company Website : www.haysplc.com
Job Position : Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Hays Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Hays Jobs 2020 :
- Develops relationships with Business Partner personnel that foster Business Partner ties.
- Communicates effectively with Business Partners/ Functional Team to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase Customer satisfaction and deepen Business Partner relationships.
- Manages Business Partner expectations effectively.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Exhibit a desire to learn and proactively work with business and other teams.
Skills Required For Hays Jobs 2020 :
- Aptitude for programming.
- Aptitude to understand business requirements.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Able to operate outside of core working hours where required
- Flexible to work in shifts (UK hours)
- Flexible to work some weekends
Documents to be Carried for Hays Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Hays Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Hays Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Hays Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Hays Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Haysplc.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Hays Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Hays Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Hays Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Hays Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Hays Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.