MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Google Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Google Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Google Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Google Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Google
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Company Website : www.google.com
Job Position: Data Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Google Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017 graduates
Job Description For Google Jobs 2020 :
- Design, build and deploy internal applications to support our technology life cycle, collaboration and spaces, service delivery management, data and business intelligence among others.
- Work closely with analysts and business process owners to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front ends (web, mobile) and backend services that automate business processes.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code, with repeatable quality and predictability.
Skills Required For Google Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with experience in manipulating, processing, and extracting value from datasets.
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce) and multiple scripting and languages (YAML, Python).
- Understanding of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technologies in the big data and data warehousing space (BigQuery, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataproc, Dataflow, Data Catalog).
Documents to be Carried for Swiggy Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Google Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Google Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Google Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Google Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at google.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Google Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Google Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Google Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Google Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Google Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.