MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Job Group ( 7500 + )||JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP|
|Telegram Job Group ( 15000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Google Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Google Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Google Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Google Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Google
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Company Website : www.google.com
Job Position: Web Solutions Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: BE / B.Tech
Experience: 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Swiggy Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description for Google Jobs 2020 :
- Design, build and deploy scalable software platforms for teams within gTech.
- Ensure that technical solutions are designed in a way that enables other teams to easily access data for operational reporting and data visualization.
- Collaborate with Product Engineers to enhance core platforms and create applications using standard and Google-specific software development tools.
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development, revision documents and review code in compiled or scripted languages.
- Analyze, review and modify programs to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements as well as execute testing, debugging, maintenance and/or program updates.
Skills Required For Google Jobs 2020 :
- 2 years of experience in web development with object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, C++ or Python).
- Experience with unit testing, agile project development and bug and change management systems.
- Ability to provide effective technical solutions to business challenges.
- Ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities and work with a sense of urgency.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
Documents to be Carried for Google Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Google Jobs 2020:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 : Apply Link: Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Google Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Google Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Google Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at google.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Google Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Google Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Google Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Google Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Google Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.