Google, often referred to as the tech giant, is a multinational technology company that specializes in internet-related services and products. Founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, Google has grown to become one of the most influential and recognizable companies in the world.
The company’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Google is best known for its search engine, which has become synonymous with online information retrieval. The search engine processes billions of queries each day, providing users with relevant and valuable results.
In addition to its search engine, Google offers a wide range of products and services, including online advertising technologies, cloud computing, software applications, and hardware devices. Some of the popular products include Google Maps, Gmail, Google Drive, YouTube, Android operating system, and the Google Cloud Platform.
Google’s commitment to innovation is evident in its investments in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and quantum computing. The company’s headquarters, known as the Googleplex, is located in Mountain View, California, but it has a global presence with offices and data centers around the world.
Google Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ PhD
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Google Recruitment 2024
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search.
We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
The Platforms and Ecosystems product area encompasses Google’s various computing software platforms across environments (desktop, mobile, applications). The products provide enterprises, and ultimately end users, the ability to utilize and manage their services at scale. We build innovative and compelling software products—from apps to TVs, from laptops to phones—that have an impact on people’s lives across the world.
- Write product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
- Experience working with one or more of the following: web or mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing software systems, or security software development.
Google Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Google Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.