MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Google Cloud Certification Program 2020: This online specialization provides participants a hands-on introduction to designing and building data pipelines on Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants will learn how to design data processing systems, build end-to-end data pipelines, analyze data and derive insights. The course covers structured, unstructured, and streaming data.
Google Cloud Certification Program 2020 Details :
This course teaches the following skills:
- Design and build data pipelines on Google Cloud Platform
- Lift and shift your existing Hadoop workloads to the Cloud using Cloud Dataproc.
- Process batch and streaming data by implementing autoscaling data pipelines on Cloud Dataflow
- Manage your data Pipelines with Data Fusion and Cloud Composer.
- Derive business insights from extremely large datasets using Google BigQuery
- Learn how to use pre-built ML APIs on unstructured data and build different kinds of ML models using BigQuery ML.
- Enable instant insights from streaming data
This class is intended for developers who are responsible for:
- Extracting, Loading, Transforming, cleaning, and validating data
- Designing pipelines and architectures for data processing
- Integrating analytics and machine learning capabilities into data pipelines
- Querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating reports
Advantages of Google Cloud 2020 :
This Specialization incorporates hands-on labs using our Qwiklabs platform. These hands-on components will let you apply the skills you learn in the video lectures. Projects will incorporate topics such as Google BigQuery, which are used and configured within Qwiklabs. You can expect to gain practical hands-on experience with the concepts explained throughout the modules.