MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Goldman Sachs Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Goldman Sachs Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs off-campus initiative that aims to attract top Engineering talent across India to join the Engineering division at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru. Selected candidates have the opportunity to secure a 2020 internship/fulltime offer.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
Company Website : www.goldmansachs.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Salary : Best In market
Eligibility Criteria For Goldman Sachs Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For Goldman Sachs Jobs 2020 :
- We are looking for an analyst who is passionate about software development, technology and building solutions to enable Mortgage trading desk perform at its best. We need someone with 1+ years of experience to build scalable and reliable applications, understand the business well and provide solutions.
- Mortgage Desk actively trades fixed income securities in NY/EMEA/ASIA region. Our team specializes in Whole Loans (e.g.) Residential, Commercial, Consumer and Warehouse Line loans. The business has grown a lot over the past few years (e.g.) our loan count globally has gone up by 5 times when compared to last year. Even during COVID pandemic MTG/IBD desk were busy partnering with US/EMEA government to help issue loans for struggling small business owners.
- Our MTG FO Engineering team builds and supports trading applications that desk uses to buy, sell/securitize whole loans. In addition we build/support automated STP (Straight Through Processing) systems which can buy/settle loans. We have numerous automated pipelines across regions.
- We are in the process of re-engineering our systems and flows that have been around for past 10+ years. We are building web based applications using REACT, Java Script and backend applications using Java, Kafka, Dropwizard etc. We use MONGO DB, MemSQL and DB2 as data store and real time data analytical needs.
- Our global team is well-balanced in size and experience levels, enabling you to maximize your potential. We have both the senior and junior developers who will work with you, challenge you, and teach you along the way. Our engineers often blur the lines between front end, back end, DevOps, and product management, and we value developers who can cover a breadth of skills while also cultivating areas of expertise. A willingness to learn new languages, technologies and the business will be key to your success.
Skills Required For Goldman Sachs Jobs 2020 :
- Degree in any STEM subject (or equivalent work experience)
- 1+ years of experience
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with proven ability to build and motivate a team
- Experienced stakeholder manager
- Professional experience coding in Java
- Knowledge of Slang/SecDB is a plus
Documents to be Carried for Goldman Sachs Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Goldman Sachs Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Goldman Sachs Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at goldmansachs.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Goldman Sachs Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Goldman Sachs Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Goldman Sachs Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Goldman Sachs Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Goldman Sachs Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.