Established in 1897, the Godrej Group has its roots in India’s Swadeshi movement. Our founder, Ardeshir Godrej, lawyer-turned-serial entrepreneur failed with a few businesses, before he struck gold with the locks business that you know today. One of India’s most trusted brands, with revenues of USD 4.1 billion, Godrej enjoys the patronage of over 750 million Indians across our consumer goods, real estate, appliances, agri and many other businesses. You think of Godrej as such an integral part of India that you may be surprised to know that over 25 per cent of our business is done overseas.
Godrej Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Senior Executive – Campus
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Godrej Recruitment 2024
As a part of Campus Team, you will play a pivotal role in recruiting, engaging, and retaining top talent from the best universities and colleges across the country. You will collaborate closely with various departments to identify talent needs, design campus recruitment strategies, and build relationships with educational institutions to ensure a consistent pipeline of high-potential candidates. The role of the campus team member is not limited to hiring the right candidates but also entails planning their stint journey, participating in their review mechanism, planning and executing learning interventions for the cohort.
Campus Recruitment & Branding
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and innovations in campus recruitment to continuously improve strategies.
- Develop and execute campus recruitment strategies aligned with the organization’s hiring goals and objectives. Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their talent needs and design tailored recruitment plans for specific roles or departments.
- Conduct interviews, assessments, and evaluations of candidates to identify high-potential individuals.
- Partner with university career centres, student organizations, and faculty to promote the organization’s brand and opportunities. Plan and coordinate campus events and other engagement activities to attract and retain top talent.
- Partner with the branding team to generate social media content related to the program and the cohort
Campus Talent management
- Lead and coordinate review process of trainees, collaborating with their managers to ensure a comprehensive and effective evaluation.
- Oversee the collection, organization, and maintenance of employee data and utilize data analysis tools and techniques to identify trends and extract meaningful insights
- Conduct learning needs assessments and collaborate with subject matter experts to design and develop targeted learning programs that align with the cohorts needs
- Implement the delivery of learning initiatives and evaluate the impact of these programs to enhance their effectiveness
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a Tier 1 institute or Master’s degree from a Tier 2 institute
- Prior experience in campus recruitment, talent management or HR-related roles preferred but not mandatory
- Proficient with MS Excel to manage and analyse data
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven track record of successful strategic decision-making.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Results-oriented with a commitment to achieving targets and objectives.
- Adaptable and proactive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about identifying and nurturing talent.
Godrej Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Godrej Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.