MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
GoCoop Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : GoCoop company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check GoCoop address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
GoCoop Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : GoCoop
GoCoop is India’s first online Global marketplace for weavers and artisans. We truly believe that technology can drive social change. Our dream is to enable a sustainable livelihood for artisans through a simple, transparent, online sourcing platform. At the same time we deliver great service, good quality and authentic products at best prices to our buyers. With a great team of people, with a background in technology, design, marketing and textiles, we built a digital global marketplace. We also build an organization to facilitate cooperatives, artisans and to help buyers source handcrafted fabrics from artisans in a simple, transparent and traceable way.
Company Website : www.gocoop.com
Job Position : Junior Software Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For GoCoop Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2015/2016/2017 graduates
Job Description For GoCoop Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for working in the product development and service teams in developing the next generation internet applications using technologies including PHP, cloud computing and mobile.
- Entry level graduate in BE/BTech/MCA (computer science or IT) with good academic or non-academic project experience
- Should be able to Learn, Innovate and Deliver in a Challenging Startup environment
- Good communication and team skills are required
Documents to be Carried for GoCoop Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GoCoop Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Send Resume to [email protected]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
GoCoop Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for GoCoop Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the GoCoop Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at GoCoop.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the GoCoop Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide GoCoop Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides GoCoop Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide GoCoop Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides GoCoop Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.