Goa PSC Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Goa Public Service Commission The organization is planning to hire applicants for 37 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Goa Public Service Commission address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Goa PSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|No Of Posts||37 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||8th July 2022|
Goa PSC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||37 Posts|
Note: For subject-wise vacancy details kindly download & check the official notification. The link for which has been provided below.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Good Academic record with at least 55%* of marks or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- National Eligibility Test (NET)/ State Level Eligibility Test (SET) shall remain the compulsory requirement for appointment as Assistant Professor: Provided, however, that candidates who are or have been awarded Ph. D. Degree in compliance of the “University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D. Degree), Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Colleges”.
- Knowledge of Konkani.
Applying candidates should not exceed 45 years.
Candidates who will get selected for the post of Assistant Professor will be getting a salary of Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,000/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 10)
Please Check Advertisement for Details.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Aspirants will be undergoing an Interview as a part of the selection process.
How To Apply For Goa PSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
Goa PSC Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the Goa PSC Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at gpsc.goa.gov.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Goa PSC Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide Goa PSC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Goa PSC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Goa PSC Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Goa PSC Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.