MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 15000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : GlobalFoundries company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check GlobalFoundries address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : GlobalFoundries
GlobalFoundries (also known as GF) is an American semiconductor foundry headquartered in Santa Clara, California, United States. GlobalFoundries was created by the divestiture of the manufacturing arm of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD). The Emirate of Abu Dhabi is the owner of the company through its subsidiary Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
The firm manufactures integrated circuits in high volume mostly for semiconductor companies such as AMD, Broadcom, Qualcomm, and STMicroelectronics. It has five 200 mm wafer fabrication plants in Singapore, one 300 mm plant each in Germany and Singapore, and three plants in the United States: one 200 mm plant in Vermont (where it is the largest private employer) and two 300 mm plants in New York.
Company Website : www.globalfoundries.com
Job Position : Engineer – Integration & Yield
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ME M.Tech
Experience : 0-4 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For GlobalFoundries Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018 / 2019 graduates
Job Description For GlobalFoundries Jobs 2020 :
This position is for Yield Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES' India center at Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs in US and Singapore. The candidate will be responsible for electrical characterization, yield analysis, and production lots disposition to drive product yield, line yield and manufacturing operations.
- Production Sustaining: Monitoring electrical performance tends, disposition of holds at electrical and sort test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, scrap investigation, analysis for process change review boards
- Candidate will drive yield enhancement for multiple products by analyzing failing electrical parameters and rapidly data mining to investigate root causes and containing excursions and protecting supply
- Develop and improve yield characterization and data analysis methodologies to rapidly determine yield limiters, correlation to in-line defectivity and metrology, and electrical parametric signals
- Support process module engineering activities through electrical test, inline metrology, and yield analysis to improve cost, cycle-time, and manufacturing robustness
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
Skills Required For GlobalFoundries Jobs 2020 :
- Basic understanding of semiconductor technology, solid state device physics and submicron FET architectures
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
- Basic knowledge of Statistics
- Scripting and coding skills (especially R) are desirable
How To Apply For GlobalFoundries Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the GlobalFoundries Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at GlobalFoundries.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the GlobalFoundries Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide GlobalFoundries Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides GlobalFoundries Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide GlobalFoundries Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides GlobalFoundries Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.